PROUD TO ANNOUNCE the Release of the 1st EVER Bower Motorsports Media Calendar for 2013. The 12 Month Calendar features 53 awesome pictures taken as we travelled the country in 2012. The Month portion is filled with Major Holidays, National Holidays (ie National Popcorn Day) and then we packed the weekends with Off-Road Events!! We also added some inspirational Post-It-Notes and some reminders about what our different companies are up to that month!
LIMITED EDITION: We are fully aware that it is the end of January…so we are only printing a VERY Limited run. If you want one I would suggest ordering ASAP, once they are gone, they are gone!
– 1 for $15 w/Free Shipping
– Team of 5 for $60 w/Free Shipping
– Team of 10 for $100 w/Free Shipping
(Did you get the 2012 DVD we did? Order one with the Calendar and it will extend FREE shipping)
Shipping Starts Feb 2
WHY IS IT SUCH A BIG DEAL?
– First, it is the first Calendar that we have ever put out and it accomplishes a Huge Goal…that in itself is a Big Deal 😉
– There isn’t another calendar out there that has this much information packed into one month
– The Pictures are Really Cool
– There isn’t another calendar out there that has a online support calendar. Yep, every event has additional details with links to the events website online! And there are always additional events listed online that were not available at the time of print.
AND THE SECRET from Facebook?
– Yes the calendar was a SECRET, no one, except the 48 racers I contacted last week, knew I was working on a calendar…so surprise!
– BUT THE BIG DEAL is what is on the calendar…and Luckily I have until Feb 1 to get a couple more things in line before you See It! …but here is a sneak peak… We have been working hard on some new projects…
1. Race Shirt & Swag Club – We shipped the FIRST ever shipment yesterday! Every month we pack up a shirt and some cool swag and send it your way! Only $20/mo which includes shipping! This is going to be so much fun!! Check out what it all about here: www.raceshirtswagclub.com
2. Month of… Since October 1st I (Charlene) haven’t missed a day of posting a Vehicle and a speck of information about a particular disease or cause. On January 1st, after over 130 posts, I had a chat with myself about the commitment to this project. It was a perfect time to either Stop or Make a Further Commitment to Take it to the Next Level. Well, as you have seen with the Month of Snow, I am still posting and committed…but some may tell that it is a ‘little different’ as I have been making slight adjustments all month. My commitment to these posts are because of you and the response that I have had from complete strangers to best friends who have somehow been impacted, learned something, or just enjoyed the vehicles! The Next Level is pretty awesome. I can hardly wait to share it with you! Soon, I promise, Soon!
3. Race Team Store – Is continuing to grow and we are in the process of adding all the 2013 King of the Hammers drivers gear. We will have a booth in the Main Vendor tent at the King of the Hammers and at other events this year. Anyone is welcome to host their products in the store. Also, we just Added the Ability to PRINT SHIRTS. Give us a shot, we have very competitive pricing! I will say there will be changes coming to the Race Team Store in general, but it won’t be until after the King of the Hammers…All Good Additions…. www.raceteamstore.com
4. I’m Not Just a Girl – We Recently launched a new program where you can create a line of shirts for your segment of fun. A Great Opportunity to take the brand into your group of active ladies that also scream “I’m Not Just a Girl!” (Contact Charlene if you are interested) We are also wrapping up a new $10 jewelry line that will be on display for the first time ever at the King of the Hammers.
5. UTV Weekly – Continues to thrive as a news source for the UTV Industry and we also post all the press releases from the off-road world, so be sure to sign up for the RSS Feed!
6. Bower Media is so much fun! We have had a great time getting to know everyone and covering events across the country again in 2012. This year will be no different. I can’t tell you everything that we have planned for coverage…you will just have to stay tuned…everything is at the “plan in process” stage. Of course we start the year on the gas at King of the Hammers then head to AZ for Short Course, then to Alabama for the opening Round of Dirt Riot and then back to CA for Tierra Del Sol. The calendar is packed from there!!
7. And there is another logo you have never, ever, ever seen before … We have invested a year and half in content loading, so it’s about time we share it with you! Secret? Yep! For the moment anyways…
Thank you for your support! I hope you grab up one of these cool calendars…I am really excited to make it available to you ~Charlene
ORDER CALENDAR NOW: http://raceteamstore.com/2013-Bower-Media-Calendar-_p_193.html