Created in 2008 as Team BFGoodrich, this group is comprised of elite motorsports superstars, key industry partners, market influencers and enthusiasts who all share the BFGoodrich Tires passion for driving and are viewed as experts in their respective discipline. This group will help advance the attributes of the BFGoodrich Tires brand with its wide ranging enthusiast following.
This diverse group of enthusiasts represents various aspects of the automotive industry, including on- and off-road racing, rock crawling, custom car building and engineering. Working together, BFGoodrich Performance Team members will bring their experience and enthusiasm to the brand while BFGoodrich Tires continues to advance its product line to help further improve their driving performance.
“Performance is of absolute importance when it comes to our tires,” said Duane Thomas, brand communications manager at BFGoodrich Tires. “And high performance means different things to automotive enthusiasts who depend on their vehicle – and the tires attached to them – to amplify their activity, be it on road or off. We’ve collected some of the most influential names in their respective discipline to put this team together and extend our brand attributes to a wide, automotive-loving audience.”
The members of 2014 BFGoodrich Performance Team:
· Andrew Comrie-Picard – Rally America
· Brad Lovell – Lovell Racing, TORC Series Pro Lite and Ultra4 Rock Racing
· Brian Finch – Founder – American Street Car Series/Owner Hot Rod Transformations
· Bryce Menzies – Menzies Motorsports, Best In the Desert and SCORE Desert Racing Trophy Truck, Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Pro2
· Bud Brutsman – BCII Productions
· Casey Currie – Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Pro Lite
· Charlene Bower – Bower Motorsports Media
· Dan McKeever – Miller Ford High Performance Driving School Lead Instructor
· Daniel McMillin – McMillin Racing, SCORE Desert Racing
· Del Albright – Blue Ribbon Coalition
· John Williams – Miller Motorsports Park
· Justin “Bean” Smith – Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Pro Lite
· Kyle Tucker – Detroit Speed
· Lance Clifford – Pirate 4×4
· Larry McRae – Poison Spyder Customs
· Luke McMillin – McMillin Racing, SCORE Desert Racing Trophy Truck
· Mike “Junior” Johnson – Evolution Performance Driving School, SCCA Solo
· Rob MacCachren – SCORE and Best In The Desert Racing Trophy Truck, Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Pro2 & Pro4
· Rich Minga – Wide Open Excursions, Hollywood Stuntman
· Rod Hall – Rod Hall Racing, SCORE Desert Racing
· Roger Lovell – Lovell Racing, Ultra 4
· Ryan Arciero – Arciero Sports, Terrible Herbst, SCORE Desert Racing Trophy Truck
· Terry Earwood – Skip Barber Racing School Chief Instructor
BFGoodrich Tires Performance Team members and BFGoodrich Tires support each other through a variety of initiatives, including media outreach, advertising and event presence. For an updated list of the motorsport events and activities in which Team BFGoodrich members will be participating, visit the BFGoodrich Tires website at www.bfgoodrichtires.com or its Facebook page at www.facebook.com/bfgoodrichtires.
Using motorsports as a proving ground for more than 40 years, BFGoodrich® Tires is involved in every type of racing, including sports car, desert, short course, rally and extreme rock crawling. BFGoodrich Tires combines technological expertise with vast motorsports experience, delivering a high-performance tire for every type of vehicle. Visit BFGoodrich Tires at www.BFGoodrichTires.com, on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/BFGoodrichTires or on Twitter at @BFGoodrichTires.
# # #
Tom Sullivan, BFGoodrich® Tires
864-458-4321 or Tom.Sullivan@us.michelin.com