POMONA, Calif. (August 25, 2014) – The 2014 Lucas Oil Off-Road Expo powered by General Tire brings all-things off-road to Fairplex, in Pomona Saturday, October 4 through Sunday, October 5. This year’s expo will feature the hottest off-road vehicles, products and accessories, as well as action-packed Red Bull Motocross trials demonstrations, off-road racing demos, Rubicon Trail off-road ride alongs, ATV and UTV test drives, an RC demo track, autograph signings, bikini contests and more! With more than 300 aftermarket performance vendors and more than 60,000 enthusiasts, Fairplex will burst with a 10-acre off-road party October 4 through October 5.
In addition to the line-up of customized trucks, Jeeps, UTVs, ATVs, side-by-sides, dirt bikes, sand rails and rock crawlers, the expo will come to life with exciting features and entertainment including:
- Rubicon Trail – Off-Road Vehicle Ride Alongs – Expo attendees will get a taste of the infamous Rubicon Trail, as Jeeps are pushed to the limit on a thrilling off-road course. Professional drivers will take interested off-road fans on ride alongs in Jeeps equipped with all the latest performance accessories from Pro Comp, Rubicon Express, G2 Axle & Gear and Smittybilt. The course will feature a 40-ft long rock barrier, steep incline/decline, high leaning curve and articulation moguls! Additionally, Pro Off-Road racer Jason Scherer will make a special appearance and take his new Ultra 4 buggy, dubbed “The Gavel” for a few hot laps on the Rubicon Trail!
- Red Bull Motocross Riding Trials – Don’t miss thrilling motocross trials demonstrations throughout the weekend with 10-time AMA National Trials Champion Geoff Aaron, as well as the chance to meet several Red Bull athletes on Saturday, October 4.
- RC Demo Track – Attendees of all ages are invited to get their hands on the controls and test out the latest RC cars and trucks on the Horizon Hobby “Try Me Track.”
- SHOW-N-SHINE – Hot 4x4s on display from Off Road Expo fans! Is your daily driver truck, jeep or SUV worthy of being on display all weekend in the O’Reilly Auto Parts Show-N-Shine Corral? Get more info on how to win the opportunity at www.facebook.com/OffRoadExpo.
- KYMCO ATV & UTV Ride and Drives – Hop on the newest KYMCO ATV’s and UTV’s at this special demo track equipped with dirt, obstacles and action-packed excitement under real off-road conditions!
- DragonFire Racing Ride Alongs – Take a spin in the latest ATV products from DragonFire Racing with a professional driver.
- SCORE International Experience & Dirt Live Theater – This tribute to the SCORE Baja Legends will include displays of vintage and current desert racing vehicles, as well as a plethora of autograph sessions with past and present racing legends on Saturday, October 4 and Sunday, October 5, from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. SCORE will also host the live draw and unveiling of the official course map for the 47th Annual Tecate SCORE Baja 1000, on Saturday, October 4, at 3 p.m.
- Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing at the MAV TV Proving Grounds – Title sponsor Lucas Oil returns with the high-powered, high-jumping race trucks from the Pro 4 Unlimited and Pro 2 Unlimited classes racing at the MAV TV Proving Grounds. Professional drivers will demonstrate the capabilities of these amazing 800-plus horsepower V8-powered machines, on a closed circuit course.
- Professional Off-Roader Racers and Celebrities – Racing legends will sign autographs and greet fans throughout the weekend including Brian Deegan, Casey Currie, Carl Renezedder, Rodrigo Ampudia and Austin Kimbrell. Visit www.OffRoadExpo.com for a full schedule of celebrity appearances.
- Off-Road Performance Marketplace – More than 300 off-road vendors will fill the expo with 10-acres of the latest in 4×4 aftermarket parts, accessories, services and the latest industry innovations.
- Miss Lucas Oil Off-Road Expo Bikini Contest – On Sunday, October 5, the Bud Light Stage will host beautiful bikini-clad women competing for a cash prize, tiara and “Miss Lucas Oil Off-Road Expo” title.
- Live Music on the Bud Light Stage – From rock to reggae, stop by the stage and rock out with live music all weekend long.
The 2014 Lucas Oil Off-Road Expo powered by General Tire will take place Saturday, October 4, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday, October 5, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., at Fairplex, located at 1101 W. McKinley Avenue in Pomona, Calif. Advance discount tickets are available now at O’Reilly Auto Parts and www.OffRoadExpo.com for $12 adults and $5 children (ages 6-12). Kids 5 and under are free. Tickets may also be purchased on-site for $14 adults, $5 children. A Family Four Pack is available for $24 and includes admission for two adults, and two children (available online only through Friday, October 3). For more information, visit www.OffRoadExpo.com. Follow the Lucas Oil Off-Road Expo at www.facebook.com/OffRoadExpo, www.twitter.com/OffRoadExpo and Instagram at @offroadexpo1; and for all social media sites, please use hashtag #offroadexpo.